Sunday, April 12, 2009

this is me, attempting to harness my inner optimist

Okay. This is to make up for the last post that I made, like, fifteen seconds ago.

Things I love:

-Jesus
-Easter
-The fact that it's warm enough to drink pink lemonade again
-my shiny new mug that I made
-seeing my family
-wireless internets
-my iPod charger (it has returned to me!)
-driving my car
-it's a beautiful day outside
-mmmm regular pizza
-I remembered my stuff for social work
-I felt kinda motivated for a while
-Jesus!
-tomorrow all the Easter candy will be half price
-only a month until graduation!
-only a month until I see my friends!
-my awesome new haircut
-the fact that I have 3/4 journals done for last week
-Journey makes me not stop believin'

Okay, so I don't feel fabulous still, but at least I know that there are good things out there still. Gives me confidence that I won't turn into a bitter old hag completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment