Friday, January 16, 2009

An attempt to keep the panicking to a minimum...

Just a little over a week! I can't believe it's sneaking up on me so soon!

While I'm not completely freaked out, I know this next week is going to be pretty eventful. I'm at school for another few days, working and waiting for a lot of my friends to get back from their cross-cultural trips to Guatamala, Costa Rica, South Africa, and everywhere else in the world. It'll be pretty great to see them one last time before I head out for my adventure!

Thursday I leave SAU, and I likely won't be spending much quality time here again until I graduate in May... it's kind of sad to think that something I have grown so familiar with will soon be a part of my past, but on the other hand, the end of one thing is only the beginning of another.

I just have a few minor details to take care of before I hit the city... packing, a train ticket, etc. For the most part, I'm ready to take the city by storm.

Mostly, I'm just trying to remain upbeat while I try not to panic!

1 comment: