Wednesday, January 28, 2009

living and love (in the form of chocolate)

I signed my lease today and got a sneak preview of my apartment! It's huge and awesome, and I am very excited to live there. It is a three bedroom, two bath, fully stocked and furnished apartment that makes me very happy every time I think about it :) Be jealous, very jealous. Plus, it's down the street from one of Al Capone's old hang outs, which makes me feel pretty gangster. I want to wear a pinstripe suit, sit in a dark corner, and order a big tall glass of milk just for kicks.

In other adventures, I went with a couple of friends to the Ghirardelli chocolate place off of Michigan Avenue today. Yum. It was super fun, and I pretty much paid $5 to drink a cup of straight up liquid fudge. It was great fun... the chocolate was so thick that I couldn't even finish it!
Tomorrow I start my internship, which I'm pretty stoked about, and I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I just hope I can get there in time and not get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment