Thursday, February 26, 2009

just a quick moment for a post

A ranking of things going on in my life:

Work: about an 8. Lots of phone call making, which I hate, but everything else is good.

Apt: about a 7. I like everyone here, but sometimes I miss the peace and quiet. And by sometimes I mean a lot.

Public Transportation: about a 2. Good: saving the earth, I don't have to drive. Bad: if I have one more late bus/train episode, I'm probably going to freak out. Seriously, closing the downtown red line at NINE PM is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, short of that Boogeyman movie I saw a couple years ago.

School: about a 4. Lots of homework that I am not getting done.

Adulthood: about a 7. Made a budget yesterday and I felt old, but turns out I'll probably be able to survive this semester. On the other hand, I HATE waking up in the morning.

Future: about an 8. I still don't know what I am going to do, but it appears I have plenty of options.

God: about a 9. Relating to the peace and quiet, it's hard to find, but when I find it, it's phenomenal. I'm really learning how to depend on God this semester, mostly because He's always around for me to depend on.

Mmk, I think that's about it.
Miss you and love you all.

2 comments:

  1. ps,
    you life overall is a 6.42857142847, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tofuheaven.blogspot.com

    Check it out. It is my supervisor's quest to become a vegetarian. She's looking to get tons of followers and suggestions and such. :-)

    ReplyDelete